The Best Property for You
How It works?
Lake Norman and Charlotte Area Homes For Sale
The culmination of natural beauty, quaint towns and thriving economies, makes this area a unique and enticing place to live.
Lake Norman itself includes over 535 miles of shoreline, bordering four different counties, with a slightly different vibe in each of the dozens of communities dotting the shore. You may hear people call the area Lake Norman NC or Lake Norman Charlotte NC but there is not an actually city or town called Lake Norman. There are 7 cities/towns around the lake – Catawba, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Huntersville, Mooresville and Statesville which encompasses a diverse spectrum of people, places, culture and history. Click to learn more about the history of Lake Norman North Carolina
How far is Lake Norman from Charlotte North Carolina? 22 miles from downtown Charlotte to Cornelius.
Lake Norman Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Sherrills Ford NC
Tega Cay, SC
Lakes Near Charlotte, NC
Lake Norman Facts
- ZLake Norman was built between 1959-1964.
- ZLake Norman is 32,510 acres at full pond.
- ZLake Norman is 33.6 miles in length.
- Z3.4 trillion gallons of water.
- Z1,093,600 acre-feet.
- ZLake Norman is 9 miles in width. Shore Line length: 535 miles.
- ZMaximum depth is 110 feet. Average Depth: 33.5 feet.